Friday, February 22, 2008

Highlight of the Week

In light of the 2008 NFL Combine, which starts tomorrow, I thought I would include this following video.

Glen Dorsey, a mammoth of a man with tremendous strength and a towering figure, shows in this clip exactly why he could be the first player selected in the draft this April.

You gotta see this, if you don't like football it doesn't even matter. Watch it if you would like to see a BIG man manhandle another man.



I can only pray he will be in a Falcon uniform next season.

1 comment:

TNLogan said...

Man, I really despise LSU (perhaps one of the truest markings of a Gator), but you gotta love Glen Dorsey's brute strength. Okay, maybe not love it. Appreciate it? Perfectly alright with him going to Atlanta. I don't see him going to the Bucs, so Atlanta works. The Falcons sure could use him ;)